PHILADELPHIA CHAPTER OF BLACK DEAF ADVOCATES
The IRS granted this nonprofit coporation 501(c) status in January of 2001. Its accounting period ends in December.
This nonprofit coporation is categorized as Ear and Throat Research. (NTEE Code: H42)
Tax Code Designation: 501(c)(3)
Foundation Type: Organization that normally receives no more than one-third of its support from gross investment income and unrelated business income and at the same time more than one-third of its support from contributions, fees, and gross receipts related to exempt purposes
PO BOX 8492
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19101-0000
- PHILADELPHIA WOMENS RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB INC
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NEGRO BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL WOMENS C
- PRIERE SANS FRONTIERES INC
- PENNSYLVANIA CONFERENCE FOR WOMEN
- THE PHILADELPHIA BUDDHIST ASSOCIA- TION
Tax returns for this organization are not made public by the IRS.